Ross Koplin is an Attorney in Denver area with more than 20 years of experience representing clients in Colorado.
He is a member of the Colorado, Illinois and American Bar Associations, and has extensive experience with not only juvenile delinquency law, but also criminal defense law and civil litigation.
- J.D., University of Denver College of Law
- Editor-in-Chief – University of Denver Law Review, 1983 – 1984
- M.S., University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, Major: Economics
- B.A., University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, Major: Economics
- Graduate – National Institute of Trial Advocacy (N.I.T.A.)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, 1984 – Present Date
- Colorado Bar Association, 1984 – Present Date
- Denver Bar Association, 1984 – Present date
Attorney Bar Admissions
- Colorado, 1984
- Illinois, 1989
- U.S. District Court – District of Colorado, 1986
- Texaco, Inc. v. Short: Due Process and Dormant Minerals – A Case for the Irrebuttable Presumption Doctrine?, 60 Denver Law Journal 537, 1983